Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nuns Like Pizza Too.

Hello friends. Welcome to my pizza blog. Through this blog, I plan to update you on the progress of my business venture, including the clean-up and renovation of the building, menu ideas, the ups and downs of finding food distributors and insurance and computer systems, and so much more! Are you ready for the ride? First, I would like to invite you to my pizza party coming up this Saturday at 7:00 at The Fort (271 N 200 E). I will be providing samples and would love for you to come and provide some feedback. Also, please take a look at the poll I have going at the sidebar. Vote! And if you have suggestions for another name, leave a comment! Thanks friends and lovers! I am excited to really get going!

3 comments:

  1. MARIE! I am thrilled for this pizza adventure of yours... let us know if there's anything J and I could do to help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for you! Mikey pointed out that the term Zoobies comes from BYU students reproducing like zoo animals. So, maybe that's not something you want associated with your pizza--maybe it is, that's cool too. We voted for The Parlor, like the room where people greeted their guests, entertained, played parlor games. You could design it really vintagey and comfortable (but not too cheesey) with some really cool flowery wall paper and maybe an awkward family photo or two. Anyway, I've been thinking about this way too much and I know what you do will be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete