Sunday, January 9, 2011

We like to party

We want to make The Parlor a place where people can come and eat delicious pizza, but also have a great time. Therefore, we have become participants in the Gallery Stroll, we hold concerts, and we have a trivia night coming up. But we would love to do even more!!

Please leave comments for events we could host at The Parlor. This could mean comedy troupes, book clubs, short film showings, etc etc. If you know anyone looking for a place to hold an event or share a talent, please let us know. We really want to be involved in lots of different things as a way to bring people in to enjoy our pizza, but also as a way to provide some fun and entertainment. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!! We need ideas and/or connections.

3 comments:

  1. I guess I will do this formally. I am a great Leprechaun at St. Patrick's Day. I gave Marie lights and streamers and stuff that I have on hand. I also have about 2-3 hours of mostly hard rockin' Irish music and lots of experience with and ideas for St. Patrick's Day parties. Revelry and jigging is always tons of fun.

    Also I don't know how hard or expensive it is to get heart-shaped pizza pans, but heart-shaped pizza is the only thing I have ever liked about Valentine's Day. That and "Love Stinks," the timeless classic by J. Giles Band

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this place at? Could you put the address on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you doing anyting for Mardi Gras? It is March 8th this year.

    ReplyDelete