Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools???

Hey, it's Marie again. I just want to let everyone know that after some pondering and thinking, I have decided to stay open through the summer. Though the last few months have been rough, The Parlor has been picking up lately so I've decided to give it at least a year, hopefully longer! I'd like to become a Provo staple, so I am asking that you tell all of your friends about us and invite them to like us on Facebook and Twitter. Pretty please!! Also, if you have any suggestions as to how to get people in the store, improvements on recipes, or any other suggestions, please leave a comment!

PS This is NO JOKE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited you are staying open (if you aren't fooling me). I hoped to come in during graduation time anyway so this is even better. And it's better you leave the business open for at least a year so you can get Long Term treatment when you sell the business (Sorry nerdy tax accountant stuff coming out).

    ReplyDelete