Monday, September 27, 2010

Before Shots

Here are some shots that I took of how the place looks now. This week we will be painting, cleaning, moving, and throwing away, and hopefully giving this place a whole new look.
Tony Boyer, current owner of Pier 49 in Provo. Good man.
Kitchen




I didn't get a very good shot of the window boxes. Right now there are really cheesy Styrofoam cut outs of San Francisco. Those will be going.

Oven. I was up until 2 in the morning Saturday cleaning this and have cuts all over my hands now because of the wire scrubber that I used. I forgot to bring gloves, which was stupid. But this thing is all clean and shinny now!

The hall where they currently keep the pizza boxes.

Upstairs storage room.

Downstairs storage room. This is actually an improvement from what it looked like before. My sisters and I cleaned it out a few weeks ago. This thing used to be full of paint, fliers, decorations, and lots of other crap that we are still in the process of getting rid of.

One of the hallways that leads to the second bathroom which needs to be repaired.

The Menu.


Hallway.

Front of House.

The mural.
Stayed tuned for after pictures! I think some paint and rearranging is going to make a huge difference.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so excited to see your masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of work ahead of you... good luck! It's going to be amazing on opening night!

    ReplyDelete