Thursday, September 23, 2010

Progress

Here are some cheesy quotes that were strategically placed at the Tax Commission office that have been surprisingly inspiring:

"A life spent making mistakes is not only honorable but more useful than a life doing nothing."

"No dream comes true until you wake up and work."

"Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying."

Why thank you, inspiring quote makers. Things this week have been a bit crazy for me. I have had no down time, and I suspect that is how it is going to be for the next little while. I have managed to clean out the laundry room, the refrigerator in the front, take down the pier poles (Jon Boyer is a trooper), and, with a little help from my friends, clean out the attic and the storage rooms. This Saturday we are going to have a yard sale at The Fort for those of you interested in buying some holiday decorations (that is what was in the attic). I'm hoping to get the oven cleaned some time this weekend, not sure when...Tomorrow I go and make the down payment on the new sign for outside. So much to do! I'll be posting before and after pictures soon, so stay tuned for that!

1 comment:

  1. You are getting it done Marie, and just so you know, most entrepreneurs really like the setting up. Once you get into the grind of everyday business you will probably miss all of this.

    ReplyDelete