Monday, September 6, 2010

Logo

Alright guys! Shelly Esplin has come up with this great logo and I am way excited about it. I think it is clean and classy; she did an excellent job! I am still organizing and researching, but things are moving forward. I am very excited about the services I plan on providing at The Parlor. Of course there will be pizza (and I think I have perfected the dough!), but there will also be karaoke nights, free Wi-Fi, a chalkboard wall in the hallway for people to draw on, and a different local artist featured every month as part of the First Friday Gallery Stroll. Lots of fun things to look forward to! The goal was to have the store open by October 1st, but there is so much that needs to be done that unfortunately we are pushing back the date to October 8th. No big deal, just plan on the 8th now!

2 comments:

  1. I am moving to Provo on the 8th. I will convince my parents (who are coming with me for the weekend) that we must go to the grand opening. I am excited! The logo looks good, I love karaoke (finally a pizza place to do karaoke that isn't terrible tasting Doc's), and I love that you're having free WiFi and local entertainment-what a swanky joint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited that you are doing this, I was telling some of my friends how cool I think it is. Entrepreneurship is so cool. Good luck Marie and I will definitely be in there around Christmas-time and will tell all my friends, and family. At least the ones that I like anyway.

    ReplyDelete